Thursday

Clubhouse Christmas Crayons

We're starting to feel festive here at the Clubhouse, 
and what better way to add a little Christmas cheer to our classroom then...


Crayon creating is a favorite around here. So when I found these Christmas tree silicone molds at our local supermarket, I knew exactly what we would do with them first.

After my Clubhouse Kid was done with the fine motor fun of peeling the paper off of the broken crayons, he sorted them into the molds.

I popped them into our oven, which was preheated to 200 degrees, and they "cooked" for 20 minutes.

As soon as I took them out of the oven, I put them into the freezer.

Ten minutes later they were done!

Yes, it really is that simple to add some Christmas cheer to your crayon box ;)
 
Tis the Season,

Ms. Liz

Follow our Clubhouse Adventures:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment